Thursday, September 12, 2013

It'll be here before you know it....

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Time to post a few updates.... I finished stitching a few things...


Mill Hill Winter Woods - stitched on fabric instead of paper





"And Thine Ears Shall Hear" by Praying hands 28ct Cashel Rue green linen...

A special gift for someone
 "And Thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, Saying , 
This is the way, walk ye in it. Isaiah 30:21 "





Mill Hill Tuscan Cottage


Mill Hill Maple Leaves... gift for my aunt who is visiting Canada
The kit has a second leaf on top of this one, but I like it better without it

hmmm...
seems fall and winter have crept into my stitching...

It climbed to 40C this week...very humid
Maybe I was just trying to keep cool.

oh but wait.. a bit of summer yet!


Mill Hill Sail Away 
 to commemorate our first sailing season with the Sea Scouts

sadly the boat was already out of the water this week.




Well, better go get some more gifts stitched...

I just might have a few more Mill Hill kits I could make...

but that's another story...




No comments: