Saturday, September 21, 2013

I has a happy... or two... but ...

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happy Happy Joy Joy


Charmed

Completed level 325
Candy Crush
:)

Also finished another WIP...

Here is part of it...



3 hours of fiddly fuddly creating



But do tell,
do you think it looks like a spoon?

Considering what I used to make it,
not bad....
it's completely made out of Kreinik thread 
:)

So if said creation does look like a spoon,
I have a very happy dance.

Should I re-do it?
Or try to find a real miniature spoon?

Maybe I should ask the Kreinik people.
They seemed impressed with my bee wings :)

Or maybe they have spoon thread?

Maybe I should ponder it some more...
That calls for new tools...



Proof my hubby really does love me
:)

Well, except when it's the Kreinik threads
that distract me.
I've thought of multitasking with them...

well.. that's possibly another story.







No comments: