Saturday, May 11, 2013

MsProcrastination

Friday May 10, 2013

Procrastinator? No. I just wait until the last second to do my work. Because I will be older, therefore... wiser.


Me? Procrastinate?

oh yeah...


Like the time I put the finishing touches on a gift... in the another room.... while the recipients were in the living room.... and my husband wondering what the heck I was doing... it wasn't like it was a surprise visit either...

Or spending all day to make a gift... when I knew it was coming months ago. Birthday's have this way of always falling on the same day. Very strange.

Staying up all night to finish something... nothing new to me...

Oh, but this year - it's different!

For Mother's Day I'm having my mom over for lunch. Saturday. That's after I asked her what she was doing Sunday for Mother's Day. She replied - but what are you going to do? Ah - better come the day before! lol

So today - I spent the day cleaning. Usually there's a flurry of cleaning the hours before guests arrive.
I even bought a cake today.

Tonight - I made the potato salad and veggie soup.

Saturday - all I have to do is make the main part of the meal.

Gift? Made a necklace... and finished it YESTERDAY!!!


First time making a necklace like this.
I think it turned out pretty nice :)


Today I made matching earrings


It was hard to get a photo that shows the sparkle of the Swarovski crystals



I think she'll like it.


Caution!
Cuteness alert!!



Wonder what Kiwi is waiting for?

My mom?

We're almost all ready here....




No comments: