Monday, April 29, 2013

Not for me

Monday April 29, 2013

Well, sometimes I do follow the rules..... another Mill Hill... with no inspirational changes :)



I have no idea what possessed me when I bought this kit.

I don't drink coffee.
I've tasted it, but never actually even had a cup of it, ever.
The only way I like it is 
CRISP.

I think my Austrian parents probably adopted me too.

It's kind of  funny that I don't like
coffee ... 
beer ...even hate the smell of it
sausages...
and 
sauerkraut.

Well, I've learned to tolerate the sauerkraut over time.. only because I understand 
APPARENTLY
there's lots of good in eating it.

Don't get me wrong - it's not because of the caffeine.
I do like green tea.

And chocolate.
Of course.

Back to the coffee stitching.
I have no idea why I stitched it.
Must be the beads.

I guess for now it'll be added to the box of completed projects.
My handiwork always has a way of  finding it's way to the right owner.
Eventually.
It's just not evident right now for this piece.

It is for a few in the box though... seems inspiration struck recently 
but that's another story....

:)





1 comment:

Darlene said...

It looks really nice. I was reading your blog while enjoying my first cup of coffee for the day.